Eco-Guided Snorkel Tour in the Casino Dive Park
Guided Snorkeling on Catalina Island
You don’t need to go deep to enjoy the Amazing Underwater Wonderland. On a bad day the visibility is 40’ on our good day it’s 80-100’.
You will be surrounded by the local Aquatic Life, our Famous Kelp Forest, and Schooling Fish while an Informative Divemaster shows off the best waters Catalina Island has to offer.
The Casino Point Underwater Park was designed in 1962 and formally established in 1965. Carl & Maggie Koehler, the original owners of Catalina Divers Supply, were the original designers.
This Well-Established Marine Preserve offers an abundance of local marine life like the Colorful Garibaldi, Schooling Black Smiths, Kelp Bass, Bat Rays, and maybe even a one of the 200-400lb Giant Black Sea Basses if you get lucky.
The tour includes a Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and Wetsuit. Kids sizes available- ages 8 and up, you must know how to swim and be comfortable in deep water.
• Location: From the shore of the Casino Dive Park. This excursion does not involve a boat.
• Days/Times: Every Day at 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m.
• Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours
• Gear: All gear included
• Want to share your adventure? Book an underwater photographer for just $125. Please call us at
310-510-0330 for details.
• Minimum Age: 8 years old and participant must be able to swim and feel comfortable in deep water.
• Price: $60.00/per person
• Note: A Professional Divemaster will be your guide.